Hair shafts are rough in texture.
... More on Coarse hair »
Causes of Coarse hair
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Coarse Hair:
- Acrofacial Dysostosis, Catania Type
- Acroosteolysis Dominant Type
- Amaurosis-Hypertrichosis Syndrome
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate Syndrome
- Autosomal Recessive Faciodigitogenital Syndrome
- Bazex-Dupre-Christol Syndrome
- Bazex Syndrome
- Bjornstad Syndrome
- Bone Fragility With Contractures, Arterial Rupture, And ...
Causes List for Coarse hair
Possible causes of Coarse hair (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrofacial dysostosis Catania type (Coarse hair)
- Acrofacial dysostosis (Coarse hair)
- Acroosteolysis dominant type (Coarse hair)
- Acroosteolysis (Coarse hair)
- Adrenocorticotropin-dependent Cushing's syndrome (coarse hair)
- Amaurosis congenita cone-rod type with congenital hypertrichosis (Coarse hair)
- Ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defects-cleft lip/palate syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002002/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.