Lack of physical coordination resulting in an abnormal tendency to drop items or bump into objects.
... More on Clumsiness »
Causes of Clumsiness
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Clumsiness:
- Angelman Syndrome
- Ataxia, Spastic, Childhood-Onset, Autosomal Recessive, With Opticatrophy And Mental Retardation
- Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere Syndrome 1
- Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere Syndrome 2
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal, 5
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal, 8, Northern Epilepsy ...
Causes List for Clumsiness
Possible causes of Clumsiness (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ADCY5-related dyskinesia (clumsiness)
- AIDS (unsteady gait)
- ALG13-CDG syndrome (Clumsiness)
- Acute necrotizing encephalopathy type 1 (difficulty coordinating movements)
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (clumsiness)
- Alcohol intoxication (clumsiness)
- Alpha-methylacyl-CoA racemase deficiency (difficulty coordinating movements)
- Al-Raqad Syndrome (Unsteady ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002100/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.