Clotting is the body process whereby lumps (clots) are formed to heal injury and prevent blood less. Abnormal clotting may be one of two opposite problems: poor clotting (too little) or excessive clotting (too many clots).
Poor clotting leads to bruising and bleeding, from a variety of causes (e.g
... More on Clotting »
Causes List for Clotting
Possible causes of Clotting (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ALG1-congenital disorder of glycosylation (abnormal clotting)
- Afibrinogenemia (clot)
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (clots)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (Clots, clot)
- Arterial embolism (clot)
- Atherosclerosis (clot)
- Atrial Fibrillation (Clots, clot)
- Atrial Septal Defect (clot)
- Atypical hemolytic-uremic syndrome (abnormal clotting, clots)
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.