Any abnormality of the clavicles (collar bones).
... More on Clavicle abnormality »
Causes of Clavicle abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Clavicle:
- 10q22.3q23.3 Microduplication Syndrome
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Acro-Renal-Mandibular Syndrome
- Arthrogryposis-Like Syndrome
- Bazex-Dupre-Christol Syndrome
- Blepharophimosis-Radioulnar Synostosis Syndrome
- Chondrodysplasia-Pseudohermaphroditism Syndrome
- Cleidorhizomelic Syndrome
- Cloverleaf Skull-Multiple Congenital Anomalies Syndrome ...
Causes List for Clavicle abnormality
Possible causes of Clavicle abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Achondrogenesis, type II (Abnormality of the clavicle)
- Acrocallosal syndrome, Schinzel type (Abnormality of the clavicle)
- Acrocallosal syndrome (Abnormality of the clavicle, Clavicle abnormality)
- Acrorenal mandibular syndrome (Abnormality of the clavicle)
- Acro-renal-mandibular syndrome (Abnormality of the clavicle, Clavicle abnormality) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000834/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.