Chronic fatigue: Subjective feeling of tiredness characterized by a lack of energy and motivation that persists for six months or longer.
Note that chronic fatigue can be a symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), which is characterized by profound fatigue
... More on Chronic fatigue »
Causes of Chronic fatigue
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Hyperimmunoglobulin G1(A1) Syndromeimmunoglobulin Heavy Chain Regulator, Included
- Marfan Syndrome
Causes List for Chronic fatigue
Possible causes of Chronic fatigue (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Addison’s Disease (chronic fatigue)
- Adrenal Insufficiency (chronic fatigue)
- Brucellosis (chronic fatigue)
- Celiac Disease (chronic fatigue)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (chronic fatigue)
- Gaucher disease type 1 (chronic fatigue)
- Gaucher disease (chronic fatigue)
- Glucagonoma (Chronic fatigue)
- Marfan Syndrome (Chronic fatigue)
- Q Fever ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.