Chromosome stability abnormality
A type of chromosomal aberration characterized by an increased susceptibility to chromosomal breakage induced by treatment of cultured lymphocytes with agents such as chemical mutagens, irradiation, and alkylating agents.
... More on Chromosome stability abnormality »
Causes of Chromosome stability abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of Chromosome Stability:
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia With Generalized Skin Pigmentation And Earlydeath
- Bloom Syndrome
- Cartilage-Hair Hypoplasia
- Chromosomal Instability With Tissue-Specific Radiosensitivity
- Fanconi Anemia
- Fanconi Anemia, Complementation Group B
- Fanconi Anemia, Complementation Group F
- Fanconi Anemia ...
Causes List for Chromosome stability abnormality
Possible causes of Chromosome stability abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Anemia (Abnormality of chromosome stability, Chromosome stability abnormality)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (Abnormality of chromosome stability, Chromosome stability abnormality)
- Bloom syndrome (Abnormality of chromosome stability, Chromosome stability abnormality)
- CREST Syndrome (Abnormality of chromosome stability)
- Cartilage-hair hypoplasia (Abnormality of chromosome stability, Chromosome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002908/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.