Chromosome segregation abnormality
An abnormality of chromosome segregation.
... More on Chromosome segregation abnormality »
Causes of Chromosome segregation abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of Chromosome Segregation:
- 17p11.2 Microduplication Syndrome
- 8p Inverted Duplication/Deletion Syndrome
- AL Amyloidosis
- Distal Limb Deficiencies-Micrognathia Syndrome
- Distal Trisomy 14q
- Distal Trisomy 6p
- Fragile Site 16q22
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Maternal Uniparental Disomy Of Chromosome X ...
Causes List for Chromosome segregation abnormality
Possible causes of Chromosome segregation abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- AL amyloidosis (Abnormality of chromosome segregation, Chromosome segregation abnormality)
- Alagille syndrome (Abnormality of chromosome segregation)
- Autosomal dominant leukodystrophy with autonomic disease (Abnormality of chromosome segregation)
- Cat eye syndrome (Abnormality of chromosome segregation)
- Chromosome Xp11.23-p11.22 duplication syndrome (Abnormality ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002637/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.