Cervical spine abnormality
Any abnormality of the cervical vertebral column.
... More on Cervical spine abnormality »
Causes of Cervical spine abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Cervical Spine:
- Acrofacial Dysostosis 1, Nager Type
- Autosomal Dominant Larsen Syndrome
- Cervical Cancer
- Congenital Cataracts-Facial Dysmorphism-Neuropathy Syndrome
- Crouzon Syndrome
- Hypogonadism, Male, With Mental Retardation And Skeletal Anomalies
- Microphthalmia, Syndromic 6
- Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome 1 ...
Causes List for Cervical spine abnormality
Possible causes of Cervical spine abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrofacial Dysostosis type 1, Nager Type (Abnormality of the cervical spine)
- Cervical Cancer (Abnormality of the cervical spine, Cervical spine abnormality)
- Congenital cataracts-facial dysmorphism-neuropathy syndrome (Abnormality of the cervical spine, Cervical spine abnormality)
- Crouzon syndrome (Abnormality of the ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002993/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.