An abnormality of the cerebellum.
... More on Cerebellum abnormality »
Causes of Cerebellum abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Cerebellum:
- Atherosclerosis, Premature, With Deafness, Nephropathy, Diabetes Mellitus,Photomyoclonus, And Degenerative Neurologic Disease
- Cerebellar Degeneration-Related Autoantigen 3
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal, 3
- Fried Syndrome
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy 1, Autosomal Recessive
- Griscelli Syndrome ...
Causes List for Cerebellum abnormality
Possible causes of Cerebellum abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Ataxia, sensory, autosomal dominant (Abnormality of the cerebellum)
- Atherosclerosis (Cerebellum abnormality)
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Cerebellum abnormality)
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal, type 3 (Abnormality of the cerebellum)
- Deafness (Cerebellum abnormality)
- Diabetes (Cerebellum abnormality)
- Duodenal ulcer (Cerebellum abnormality)
- Feigenbaum Bergeron Richardson syndrome (Abnormality ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001207/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.