Central scotoma: An area of depressed vision located at the point of fixation and that interferes with central vision.
... More on Central scotoma »
• • •
Back to: « Scotoma
Causes of Central scotoma
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Central Scotoma:
- Achromatopsia 7
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy 17
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy 18
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy 3
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy, X-Linked, 3
- Hereditary Motor And Sensory Neuropathy VI
- Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
- Macular Dystrophy, Retinal, 2
- Macular Dystrophy ...
Causes List for Central scotoma
Possible causes of Central scotoma (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Achromatopsia type 7 (Central scotoma)
- Achromatopsia (Central scotoma)
- Ataxia (Central scotoma)
- Auditory neuropathy (Central scotoma)
- Autosomal dominant optic atrophy plus syndrome (Central scotoma)
- Bull eye macular dystrophy (Central scotoma)
- Cone-rod dystrophy X-linked type 3 (Central scotoma)
- Cone-rod dystrophy type 17 ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.