Carotid artery abnormality
Any abnormality of the carotid arteries, including the common carotid artery and its' arterial branches.
... More on Carotid artery abnormality »
Causes List for Carotid artery abnormality
Possible causes of Carotid artery abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Anemia (Abnormality of the carotid arteries)
- Arterial tortuosity syndrome (Abnormality of the carotid arteries)
- Carotid artery disease (abnormality of the carotid arteries)
- Fanconi Anemia (Abnormality of the carotid arteries)
- Menkes Disease (Abnormality of the carotid arteries)
- Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN004744/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.