Cardiovascular system abnormality
Any abnormality of the cardiovascular system.
... More on Cardiovascular system abnormality »
Causes of Cardiovascular system abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Cardiovascular System:
- Acrorenal-Mandibular Syndrome
- Arteries, Anomalies Of
- Atrophoderma Vermiculata
- Autosomal Dominant Larsen Syndrome
- Autosomal Recessive Cutis Laxa Type 2
- Bethlem Myopathy
- Central Hypoventilation Syndrome, Congenital
- Cocaine Embryofetopathy
- Congenital Atransferrinemia
- Congenital Hydronephrosis
- Cowden Syndrome 5 ...
Causes List for Cardiovascular system abnormality
Possible causes of Cardiovascular system abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase deficiency (Abnormality of the cardiovascular system)
- ATR-X syndrome (Abnormality of the cardiovascular system)
- Aase syndrome (Abnormality of the cardiovascular system)
- Abruzzo-Erickson syndrome (Abnormality of the cardiovascular system)
- Absent corpus callosum cataract immunodeficiency (Abnormality of ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001481/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.