Cardiac septa abnormality
An anomaly of the intra-atrial or intraventricular septum.
... More on Cardiac septa abnormality »
Causes of Cardiac septa abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Cardiac Septa:
- 1p36 Deletion Syndrome
- 1q21.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 1q44 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Atrioventricular Defect-Blepharophimosis-Radial And Anal Defect Syndrome
- Autosomal Recessive Amelia
- Baller-Gerold Syndrome
- Basel-Vanagaite-Smirin-Yosef Syndrome
- Cartilage-Hair Hypoplasia ...
Causes List for Cardiac septa abnormality
Possible causes of Cardiac septa abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrocallosal syndrome, Schinzel type (Abnormality of the cardiac septa)
- Acrocallosal syndrome (Abnormality of the cardiac septa, Cardiac septa abnormality)
- Acroosteolysis dominant type (Abnormality of the cardiac septa)
- Acroosteolysis (Abnormality of the cardiac septa)
- Arthrogryposis renal dysfunction cholestasis syndrome (Abnormality of ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001520/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.