Heart malformations: An anatomical defect of a gross structure of the heart.
... More on Cardiac malformations »
Causes List for Cardiac malformations
Possible causes of Cardiac malformations (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Atrioventricular Septal Defect (cardiac malformations)
- Beemer Ertbruggen syndrome (cardiac malformation)
- Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries (cardiac malformation)
- Ellis-van Creveld syndrome (cardiac malformation)
- Meacham syndrome (cardiac malformations)
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.