An abnormality of the calcaneus, also known as the heel bone, one of the or heel bone, one of the components of the tarsus of the foot which make up the heel.
... More on Calcaneus abnormality »
Causes of Calcaneus abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Calcaneus:
- Greenberg Dysplasia
- X-Linked Dominant Chondrodysplasia, Chassaing-Lacombe Type
Causes List for Calcaneus abnormality
Possible causes of Calcaneus abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Greenberg dysplasia (Abnormality of the calcaneus, Calcaneus abnormality)
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN007358/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.