Café-au-lait spots — birthmark on skin that is coffee colored.
...Source: RDCRN (NCATS/NIH)1
... More on Cafe-au-lait spots »
Causes of Cafe-au-lait spots
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Cafe-Au-Lait Spot:
- Anemia, Hypochromic Microcytic, With Iron Overload 2
- Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome
- Bloom Syndrome
- Carney Complex
- Central Precocious Puberty
- Chromosome 15q24 Deletion Syndromechromosome 15q24 Duplication Syndrome, Included
- Chromosome 17q11.2 Deletion Syndrome, 1 ...
Causes List for Cafe-au-lait spots
Possible causes of Cafe-au-lait spots (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Albright's hereditary osteodystrophy (Cafe-au-lait spot)
- Anemia (Cafe-au-lait spot, cafe-au-lait spots, café-au-lait spots)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (Cafe-au-lait spot, Cafe-au-lait spots)
- Ataxia-telangiectasia syndrome (Cafe-au-lait spot)
- Autosomal dominant cafe au lait spots ...
• • •
- Source: RDCRN (NCATS/NIH): rarediseasesnetwork.org/ cms/ dsc/ Learn-More/ Glossary
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.