Bursts of Energy
A burst of energy may be normal behavior under various circumstances (e.g. premenstrual, “nesting”, illness recovery, etc.), or may indicate a number of disorders such as drug intoxication or manic disorders. Are you suddenly feeling unusually full of energy? Or have you noticed someone close to you suddenly has
... More on Bursts of Energy »
Positive Reasons. Feeling sudden bursts of positive energy is usually a good thing. There’s usually nothing wrong, and in fact, there’s usually a lot right! The everyday causes of this could include:
- Normal happiness. Rather than an abnormality ...
Causes List for Bursts of Energy
Possible causes of Bursts of Energy (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ACTH-independent macronodular adrenal hyperplasia (Agitation)
- ADHD (Euphoria, Mania)
- AIDS (acute mania)
- Abuse (agitation)
- Acute intermittent porphyria (agitation)
- Addictions (Hypervigilance)
- Adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency (Agitation)
- Adverse reaction (Agitation)
- Akinetic Mutism (vigilance)
- Alcoholism (Bursts of Energy)
- Alcohol Withdrawal (Agitation)
- Alcohol intoxication ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.