Burning pain or burning sensations usually refer to a type of nerve pain. The medical terms include paresthesias or neuropathic pain. Milder forms include tingling sensations and partial sensory loss (partial numbness).
The cause of burning sensations is usually some form of nerve damage or minor nerve injury along the
... More on Burning pain »
Causes List for Burning pain
Possible causes of Burning pain (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Acne (burning)
- Acute Cystitis (burning)
- Acute bacterial prostatitis (burning feeling)
- Acute compartment syndrome (burning sensation)
- Adamsite exposure (burning)
- Adiposis dolorosa (burning)
- Air Pollution Exposure (burning)
- Allergies (burning)
- Alopecia universalis (burning sensation)
- Ammonia exposure (burning sensation)
- Amyloidosis (burning sensation)
- Anal Fissure ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.