Bulging Neck Veins
Bulging veins in the neck, such as the jugular vein, can be caused by a variety of severe disorders. Many of these causes are a medical emergency. Causes include cardiac tamponade, heart failure, pericarditis, and other causes. Other symptoms that are similar to bulging neck veins include rapid pulse, bounding pulse
... More on Bulging Neck Veins »
Bulging or distention of the neck veins has a variety of causes. Most of them are serious cardiac disorders, and many of them require immediate emergency treatment.
Cardiac and Circulatory Disorders: The various different heart disorders and other circulatory disorders
... More Causes of Bulging Neck Veins »
Causes List for Bulging Neck Veins
Possible causes of Bulging Neck Veins (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Abnormal Heart Murmurs (Enlarged neck veins)
- Cardiac Tamponade (Bulging Neck Veins)
- Chronic constrictive pericarditis (Bulging Neck Veins)
- Circulatory Disorders (Bulging Neck Veins)
- Heart Disorders (Bulging Neck Veins, Enlarged neck veins)
- Heart Failure (bulging neck veins)
- Heart Murmur (Enlarged neck veins) ...
Is it neck vein distention? Or it might be a strong and rapid pulse like a “bounding pulse”. Are the veins bulging? Protruding? Could it possibly be other similar symptoms of the pulse appearing to make the veins larger? Assessing
... More Similar Symptoms for Bulging Neck Veins »
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.