Increased volume and globular shape of the anteroinferior aspect of the nose.
... More on Bulbous nose »
Causes of Bulbous nose
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Bulbous Nose:
- 14q12 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 15q26 Overgrowth Syndrome
- 16p11.2p12.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 17q23.1q23.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 1q21.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 20q13.33 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
- 2q31.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 3M Syndrome
- 6q16 Deletion Syndrome ...
Causes List for Bulbous nose
Possible causes of Bulbous nose (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ALG3-CDG syndrome (Bulbous nose)
- Acromegaloid facial appearance syndrome (Bulbous nose)
- Acromicric dysplasia (bulbous nose)
- Adams-Oliver syndrome type 2 (Bulbous nose)
- Andersen Cardiodysrhythmic Periodic Paralysis (Bulbous nose)
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome (Bulbous nose)
- Anemia (Bulbous nose)
- Arthrogryposis, distal, type 5d ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C0240543/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.