A tendency to bruise easily, or similarly to bleed easily, is a serious medical symptom that needs professional diagnosis. Bruises may appear without explanation, or there may be poor healing of bruises (with a known traumatic cause). A variety of diseases may be causing bruising symptoms, bleeding symptoms, or poor clotting
... More on Bruising tendency »
Causes List for Bruising tendency
Possible causes of Bruising tendency (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Tumor (Easy bruising)
- ACTH-producing pituitary tumor (Easy bruising)
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (bruise easily, easy bruising)
- Acquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia (easy bruising)
- Acute leukemia (bruise easily)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (easy bruising)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (Easy bruising)
- Acute myeloid leukemia with abnormal bone marrow eosinophils ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.