An abnormality of the set of bronchi.
... More on Bronchi abnormality »
Causes of Bronchi abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Bronchi:More Causes of Bronchi abnormality »
Causes List for Bronchi abnormality
Possible causes of Bronchi abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Agammaglobulinemia, non-Bruton type (Abnormality of the bronchi)
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (Abnormality of the bronchi)
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency (Abnormality of the bronchi)
- Cutis laxa (Abnormality of the bronchi)
- Immunodeficiency with thymoma (Abnormality of the bronchi)
- Rothmund-Thomson syndrome (Abnormality of ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001910/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.