Visible increase in width of the non-hallux digit without an increase in the dorso-ventral dimension.
... More on Broad toe »
Causes of Broad toe
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Toe:
- Brachydactyly, Type A6
- Cranioectodermal Dysplasia 1
- Polydactyly, Postaxial, With Dental And Vertebral Anomalies
- Robinow Syndrome, Autosomal Dominant
- Robinow Syndrome, Autosomal Recessive
- Spondylomegaepiphyseal Dysplasia With Upper Limb Mesomelia, Punctatecalcifications, And Deafness
- Subaortic Stenosis--Short Stature Syndrome
- Syndactyly-Polydactyly-Earlobe Syndrome ...
Causes List for Broad toe
Possible causes of Broad toe (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Autosomal dominant Robinow syndrome (Broad toe)
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Broad toe)
- Brachydactyly type A6 (Broad toe)
- Brachydactyly (Broad toe)
- Cranioectodermal dysplasia type 1 (Broad toe)
- Cranioectodermal dysplasia (Broad toe)
- Deafness (Broad toe)
- Hearing Disorders (Broad toe)
- Polydactyly, Postaxial, With Dental And Vertebral Anomalies ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001662/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.