Broad philtrum: Distance between the philtral ridges, measured just above the vermilion border, more than 2 standard deviations above the mean, or alternatively, an apparently increased distance between the ridges of the philtrum.
The mean width of the philtrum was
... More on Broad philtrum »
Causes of Broad philtrum
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Philtrum:
- 3Mc Syndrome 2
- 6q Terminal Deletion Syndrome
- Aarskog-Scott Syndrome
- Ackerman Syndrome
- Ayme-Gripp Syndrome
- Cerebrofaciothoracic Dysplasia
- Cerebrooculonasal Syndrome
- Frontonasal Dysplasia With Alopecia And Genital Anomaly
- Nicolaides-Baraitser Syndrome
- Plantar Lipomatosis, Unusual Facies, And Developmental Delay ...
Causes List for Broad philtrum
Possible causes of Broad philtrum (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Aarskog syndrome (Broad philtrum)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome (Broad philtrum)
- Ackerman syndrome (Broad philtrum)
- Ayme-gripp syndrome (Broad philtrum)
- Carnevale syndrome (Broad philtrum)
- Cerebrofaciothoracic dysplasia (Broad philtrum)
- Cerebrooculonasal syndrome (Broad philtrum)
- Frontonasal dysplasia with alopecia and genital anomaly (Broad philtrum)
- Holoprosencephaly ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.