Increased side-to-side width of one or more phalanges of the fingers or toes.
... More on Broad phalanx »
Causes of Broad phalanx
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Phalanx:
- Acromesomelic Dysplasia, Maroteaux Type
- Metaphyseal Dysostosis, Mental Retardation, And Conductive Deafness
Causes List for Broad phalanx
Possible causes of Broad phalanx (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acromesomelic dysplasia Maroteaux type (Broad phalanx)
- Acromesomelic dysplasia (Broad phalanx)
- Cranioectodermal dysplasia type 4 (Broad phalanx)
- Metaphyseal Dysostosis, Mental Retardation, And Conductive Deafness (Broad phalanx)
- Metaphyseal dysostosis mental retardation conductive deafness (Broad phalanx)
- Micrognathia (Broad phalanx)
- Osteoarthropathy of fingers familial ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN005292/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.