Increased side-to-side width of the neck.
... More on Broad neck »
Causes of Broad neck
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Neck:
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma
- Chromosome 17q11.2 Deletion Syndrome, 1.4-MB
- Corpus Callosum, Agenesis Of, With Mental Retardation, Ocular Coloboma,And Micrognathia
- Fryns Syndrome
- Hydrolethalus Syndrome 1
- Mental Retardation, X-Linked, Syndromic, Nascimento Type
- Nablus Mask-Like Facial Syndrome ...
Causes List for Broad neck
Possible causes of Broad neck (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma (Broad neck)
- Chromosome 17q11.2 deletion syndrome (Broad neck)
- Corpus callosum, agenesis of, with mental retardation, ocular coloboma, and micrognathia (Broad neck)
- Fryns syndrome (Broad neck)
- Graham-Cox syndrome (Broad neck)
- Hydrolethalus syndrome type 1 (Broad neck) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1853638/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.