Visible increase in width of the hallux without an increase in the dorso-ventral dimension.
... More on Broad hallux »
Causes of Broad hallux
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Hallux:
- 3p25.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Acrocephalopolysyndactyly Type III
- Acrofacial Dysostosis 1, Nager Type
- Acrofrontofacionasal Dysostosis 2
- Brachydactyly, Type A2
- Cardiac Malformation, Cleft Lip-Palate, Microcephaly And Digital Anomalies
- Chromosome 16p13.3 Deletion Syndrome
- Chromosome 17p13.1 Deletion ...
Causes List for Broad hallux
Possible causes of Broad hallux (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrocephalopolydactyly (Broad hallux)
- Acrofacial Dysostosis type 1, Nager Type (Broad hallux)
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Broad hallux)
- Brachydactyly type A2 (Broad hallux)
- Brachydactyly (Broad hallux)
- Cantú syndrome (Broad hallux)
- Chromosome 16p13.3 deletion syndrome, proximal (Broad hallux)
- Chromosome 16p13.3 deletion syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN008889/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.