Broad hallux phalanx
An increase in width in one or more phalanges of the big toe.
... More on Broad hallux phalanx »
Causes of Broad hallux phalanx
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Hallux Phalanx:
- 1q21.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 20p12.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q31.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q32q33 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 8p23.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Acro-Renal-Ocular Syndrome
- Autosomal Recessive Robinow Syndrome
- Brachydactyly Type A5
- Brachydactyly Type B
- Craniofrontonasal Dysplasia ...
Causes List for Broad hallux phalanx
Possible causes of Broad hallux phalanx (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acro-renal-ocular syndrome (Broad hallux phalanx)
- Autosomal recessive Robinow syndrome (Broad hallux phalanx)
- Brachydactyly type A5 (Broad hallux phalanx)
- Brachydactyly type B (Broad hallux phalanx)
- Craniofrontonasal dysplasia (Broad hallux phalanx)
- Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome (Broad hallux phalanx)
- Hypertrichotic osteochondrodysplasia, Cantu type ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN008893/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.