A broad forehead may be normal or may indicate an abnormal congenital syndrome. There is considerable variation in forehead shape across races and individuals, so it may simply be a normal forehead.
Similar symptoms include: high forehead, prominent forehead, frontal bossing, and forehead abnormalities.
The forehead may be affected by
... More on Broad forehead »
Causes of Broad forehead
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Forehead:
- 10q22.3q23.3 Microduplication Syndrome
- 14q11.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 17p11.2 Microduplication Syndrome
- 19p13.12 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q23.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 3Mc Syndrome 2
- 3M Syndrome
- 4q21 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 5q14.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 7q11.23 Microduplication ...
Causes List for Broad forehead
Possible causes of Broad forehead (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- ADNP syndrome (Prominent forehead)
- AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase deficiency (Prominent forehead)
- Aarskog syndrome (Broad forehead)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome (Broad forehead)
- Achondrogenesis, type II (prominent forehead)
- Achondrogenesis (prominent forehead)
- Achondroplasia (prominent forehead)
- Acrocallosal syndrome, Schinzel type (Broad forehead, Prominent forehead)
- Acrocallosal syndrome ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.