A foot for which the measured width is above the 95th centile for age; or, a foot that appears disproportionately wide for its length.
... More on Broad foot »
Causes of Broad foot
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Foot:
- 3Mc Syndrome 1
- Aarskog-Scott Syndrome
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome 1
- Berardinelli-Seip Congenital Lipodystrophy
- Borjeson-Forssman-Lehmann Syndrome
- Brachydactyly-Distal Symphalangism Syndrome
- Chondrodysplasia, Acromesomelic, With Genital Anomalies
- Dermatoosteolysis, Kirghizian Type
- Desbuquois Dysplasia 2
- Dyggve-Melchior-Clausen Disease ...
Causes List for Broad foot
Possible causes of Broad foot (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Aarskog syndrome (Broad foot)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome (Broad foot)
- Acromegaly (Broad foot)
- Bardet-Biedl syndrome type 10 (Broad foot)
- Bardet-Biedl syndrome type 11 (Broad foot)
- Bardet-Biedl syndrome type 12 (Broad foot)
- Bardet-Biedl syndrome type 1 (Broad foot) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1866241/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.