Bizygomatic (upper face) and bigonial (lower face) width greater than 2 standard deviations above the mean (objective); or an apparent increase in the width of the face (subjective).
... More on Broad face »
Causes of Broad face
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Face:
- Chromosome 1p32-P31 Deletion Syndrome
- Chromosome 2q37 Deletion Syndrome
- Holoprosencephaly 7
- Loeys-Dietz Syndrome 5
- Mental Retardation, X-Linked, Syndromic, Nascimento Type
- Otopalatodigital Syndrome, Type II
- Plantar Lipomatosis, Unusual Facies, And Developmental Delay
- Recombinant Chromosome 8 Syndrome ...
Causes List for Broad face
Possible causes of Broad face (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Aspartylglucosaminuria (Broad face)
- Aspartylglycosaminuria (Broad face)
- Brachydactyly-Mental Retardation syndrome (Broad face)
- Chromosome 1p32-p31 deletion syndrome (Broad face)
- Chromosome 2q37 deletion syndrome (Broad face)
- Holoprosencephaly type 7 (Broad face)
- Intellectual Disability (Broad face)
- Loeys-Dietz syndrome type 5 (Broad ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1859680/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.