Regional increase in the width (height) of the eyebrow.
... More on Broad eyebrow »
Causes of Broad eyebrow
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Eyebrow:
- Ayme-Gripp Syndrome
- Birk-Barel Mental Retardation Dysmorphism Syndrome
- Corneal Hypesthesia With Retinal Abnormalities, Sensorineural Deafness,Unusual Facies, Persistent Ductus Arteriosus, And Mental Retardation
- Mental Retardation, Autosomal Recessive 15
- Mowat-Wilson Syndrome
- Stargardt Macular Degeneration, Absent ...
Causes List for Broad eyebrow
Possible causes of Broad eyebrow (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Ayme-gripp syndrome (Broad eyebrow)
- Birk Barel mental retardation dysmorphism syndrome (Broad eyebrow)
- Birk-Barel syndrome (Broad eyebrow)
- Hypertelorism, Teebi Type (broad eyebrows)
- Intellectual Disability (Broad eyebrow)
- Mental retardation, autosomal recessive type 15 (Broad eyebrow)
- Mental retardation (Broad eyebrow)
- Mowat-Wilson syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN166957/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.