Broad clavicles: Increased width (cross-sectional diameter) of the clavicles.
... More on Broad clavicles »
Causes of Broad clavicles
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad Clavicles:
- Achondrogenesis, Type IA
- Blomstrand Lethal Chondrodysplasia
- Frank-Ter Haar Syndrome
- Lenz-Majewski Hyperostotic Dwarfism
- Occipital Horn Syndrome
- Sclerosteosis 1
- Ulna And Fibula, Absence Of, With Severe Limb Deficiency
Causes List for Broad clavicles
Possible causes of Broad clavicles (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Achondrogenesis type 1A (Broad clavicles)
- Achondrogenesis, type IA (Broad clavicles)
- Achondrogenesis (Broad clavicles)
- Blomstrand lethal chondrodysplasia (Broad clavicles)
- Cutis laxa, X-linked (Broad clavicles)
- Frank Ter Haar syndrome (Broad clavicles)
- Lenz Majewski hyperostotic dwarfism (Broad clavicles)
- Lenz-Majewski hyperostosis syndrome ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.