Causes of Broad-based gait
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Broad-Based Gait:
- Angelman Syndrome
- Angiomatosis, Diffuse Corticomeningeal, Of Divry And Van Bogaert
- Ataxia, Spastic, Childhood-Onset, Autosomal Recessive, With Opticatrophy And Mental Retardation
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Cayman Type
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Mental Retardation, And Dysequilibrium Syndrome1
- Cerebral Palsy, Ataxic ...
Causes List for Broad-based gait
Possible causes of Broad-based gait (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Amyotrophy, neurogenic scapuloperoneal, New England type (Broad-based gait)
- Angelman Syndrome (Broad-based gait)
- Angiomatosis, diffuse corticomeningeal, of Divry and Van Bogaert (Broad-based gait)
- Ataxia (Broad-based gait)
- Autosomal recessive optic atrophy, hearing loss, and peripheral neuropathy (Broad-based ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001936/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.