Specific Causes of Breast enlargement
Milk stasis: Milk stasis
Many cases of mastitis in breastfeeding women are thought to be caused by milk stasis. This occurs when the milk isn't properly removed from your breast during breastfeeding.
...Source: NHS Choices UK1
... Causes of Breast enlargement »
Causes List for Breast enlargement
Possible causes of Breast enlargement (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (breast enlargement)
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome, mild (breast enlargement)
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome, partial (breast enlargement)
- Aromatase excess syndrome (breast enlargement)
- Breast abscess (breast infection)
- Gynecomastia (breast enlargement)
- Klinefelter Syndrome (breast enlargement)
- Klinefelter syndrome, XXY (breast enlargement)
- McCune-Albright syndrome ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ mastitis/ causes/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.