Abnormal accumulation of fluid in the brain.
... More on Brain edema »
Causes of Brain edema
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Cerebral Edema:
- ACYL-CoA Dehydrogenase Family, Member 9, Deficiency Of
- ACYL-CoA Dehydrogenase, Medium-Chain, Deficiency Of
- Argininosuccinic Aciduria
- Carbamoyl Phosphate Synthetase I Deficiency, Hyperammonemia Due To
- Citrullinemia, Classic
- Citrullinemia, Type II, Adult-Onset
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophy Type 1A ...
Causes List for Brain edema
Possible causes of Brain edema (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Argininosuccinic aciduria (Brain edema)
- Brain Herniation (brain swelling)
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia (Brain Edema)
- Brain contusion (swelling of the brain)
- Carbamoyl phosphate synthetase I deficiency (Brain edema)
- Cerebral edema (Brain edema)
- Chicken Pox (swelling in the brain)
- Chronic Brain Injury (Brain ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001977/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.