Specific Causes of Brain bleeding
Subarachnoid hemorrhage: A subarachnoid haemorrhage is an uncommon type of stroke caused by bleeding on the surface of the brain. It's a very serious condition and can be fatal.
Subarachnoid haemorrhages account for around 1 in every 20 strokes in
... Causes of Brain bleeding »
Causes List for Brain bleeding
Possible causes of Brain bleeding (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis (cause bleeding in the brain)
- Aneurysm or dilatation of ascending aorta (Subarachnoid hemorrhage)
- Arteriovenous malformations (Bleeding into the brain, subarachnoid hemorrhage)
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (subarachnoid haemorrhage)
- Autosomal recessive hyper-IgE syndrome (Subarachnoid hemorrhage, abnormal bleeding ...
Clinical Features of Brain bleeding
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ Subarachnoid-haemorrhage/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
- Source: CDC NCBDDD: cdc.gov/ ncbddd/ vitamink/ facts.html
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.