Bowing — A curve in a normally straight long bone. This can be the result of angulation from healed fractures or gradual deformation of the bone over time as a response to the forces upon it.
...Source: RDCRN (NCATS/NIH)1
... More on Bowing »
Causes List for Bowing
Possible causes of Bowing (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Achondroplasia and severe combined immunodeficiency (bowing)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis type 21 (Bowing)
- Antley Bixler syndrome (bowing)
- Blount disease (bowing)
- Brittle Bone Disorders (bowing)
- Campomelic dysplasia (bowing)
- Cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase deficiency (bowing)
- Distal myopathy with vocal cord weakness (Bowing)
- Fuhrmann syndrome ...
• • •
- Source: RDCRN (NCATS/NIH): rarediseasesnetwork.org/ cms/ bbd/ Learn-More/ Glossary
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.