Bowed long bones
A bending or abnormal curvature of a long bone.
... More on Bowed long bones »
Causes of Bowed long bones
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Bowing Of The Long Bones:
- Acromesomelic Dysplasia, Grebe Type
- Acromesomelic Dysplasia, Maroteaux Type
- Acroosteolysis Dominant Type
- Autosomal Recessive Malignant Osteopetrosis
- Baller-Gerold Syndrome
- Blomstrand Lethal Chondrodysplasia
- Bruck Syndrome
- Campomelia, Cumming Type
- Camptomelic Syndrome, Long-Limb Type ...
Causes List for Bowed long bones
Possible causes of Bowed long bones (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Absence of tibia with polydactyly (Bowing of the long bones)
- Acromesomelic dysplasia Maroteaux type (Bowing of the long bones)
- Acromesomelic dysplasia, Grebe type (Bowing of the long bones)
- Acromesomelic dysplasia (Bowed long bones, Bowing of the long bones)
- Acroosteolysis dominant type ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1855340/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.