A bending or abnormal curvature affecting a long bone of the leg.
... More on Bowed legs »
Causes of Bowed legs
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Bowing Of The Legs:
- Brachyolmia Type 4 With Mild Epiphyseal And Metaphyseal Changes
- Cutis Marmorata Telangiectatica Congenita
- Dent Disease
- Dent Disease 1
- Diaphyseal Medullary Stenosis With Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Fanconi Renotubular Syndrome 3
- Fgfr2-Related Bent Bone Dysplasia ...
Causes List for Bowed legs
Possible causes of Bowed legs (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Achondroplasia (Bowing of the legs, bowed legs)
- Acrocapitofemoral dysplasia (Bowing of the legs)
- Alpha-mannosidosis (bowed legs)
- Autosomal recessive hypophosphatemic bone disease (Bowing of the legs)
- Autosomal recessive hypophosphatemic vitamin D refractory rickets (bowed legs)
- Blount disease, adolescent (Bowing of ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002695/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.