Boredom: A psychological state resulting from any activity that lacks motivation, or from enforced continuance in an uninteresting situation.
... More on Boredom »
Causes List for Boredom
Possible causes of Boredom (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Active TB disease (lassitude)
- Alzheimer’s Disease (Boredom)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (boredom)
- Post-Polio Syndrome (mental fatigue)
- Reye’s Syndrome (listlessness)
- Tics (boredom)
- Tuberculosis (lassitude)
- Typhoid Fever (lassitude)
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.