The most likely cause of bone swelling is an injury, but it can also be a bone infection or a bone tumor (benign or cancerous). Traumatic Bone Injury: Traumatic causes of bone swelling (or bone mass) may include:
- Bone injury ...
Causes List for Bone Swelling
Possible causes of Bone Swelling (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Acromegaly (Bone Swelling)
- Acroosteolysis dominant type (bone mass)
- Acroosteolysis (bone mass)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (Bone Swelling)
- Bone Cancer (Bone Swelling)
- Bone Disorders (swelling over a bone)
- Bone Marrow Disorders (Bone Swelling)
- Bone cyst (Bone Swelling)
- Bone injury (Bone Swelling)
- Bone ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.