Bone Necrosis: Death of bone tissue due to traumatic or nontraumatic causes.
... More on Bone necrosis »
Causes List for Bone necrosis
Possible causes of Bone necrosis (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Arm fracture (bone infection)
- Broken leg (bone infection)
- Ectodermal dysplasia, anhidrotic, with immunodeficiency, osteopetrosis, and lymphedema (bone infection)
- Fractures (bone infection)
- Leg fracture (bone infection)
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection, bone necrosis)
- Osteopetrosis autosomal recessive type 2 (bone infection)
- Osteopetrosis autosomal recessive type 4 ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.