Bone marrow abnormality
An anomaly of the form or number of cells in the bone marrow.
... More on Bone marrow abnormality »
Causes List for Bone marrow abnormality
Possible causes of Bone marrow abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- AL amyloidosis (Abnormality of bone marrow cell morphology)
- Burkitt lymphoma (Abnormality of bone marrow cell morphology)
- Ectodermal dysplasia, anhidrotic, with immunodeficiency, osteopetrosis, and lymphedema (bone marrow abnormalities)
- Ellis-van Creveld syndrome (Abnormality of bone marrow cell morphology)
- Essential thrombocythemia (Abnormality ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN004923/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.