Bone Lesion: A localized pathological or traumatic structural change, damage, deformity, or discontinuity of bone.
... More on Bone lesions »
Causes List for Bone lesions
Possible causes of Bone lesions (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Bacillary angiomatosis (bone lesions)
- Bartonella (bone lesions)
- Gaucher Disease (bone lesions)
- Hyperphosphatemic familial tumoral calcinosis (bone lesions)
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis (bone lesion)
- McCune-Albright syndrome (Bone lesions)
- Melorheostosis (bone lesion)
- Neurofibromatosis (bone lesions)
- Plasma cell myeloma (bone lesions)
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.