Your blood is living tissue made up of liquid and solids. The liquid part, called plasma, is made of water, salts and protein. Over half of your blood is plasma. The solid part of your blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
Blood diseases and disorders affect
... More on Blood Symptoms »
Causes of Blood Symptoms
Many blood diseases and disorders are caused by genes. Other causes include other diseases, side effects of medicines, and a lack of certain nutrients in your diet.
...Source: NIDDK (NIH)2
... More Causes of Blood Symptoms »
Causes List for Blood Symptoms
Possible causes of Blood Symptoms (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia (blood abnormalities)
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (blood infection)
- Acute lung injury (blood infection)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (diseases of the blood)
- Anemia (blood problems)
- Brain abscess (blood infection)
- Calciphylaxis (blood infections)
- Chromosome 15q25.2 microdeletion (Blood abnormalities)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease ...
Types of blood-related symptoms include:
- Hemorrhagic rash
- Under-skin bleeding
- Major bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Mouth bleeding
- Bloody vomit
- Rectal bleeding ...
• • •
- Source: NIDDK (NIH): niddk.nih.gov/ health-information/ blood-diseases
- Source: NIDDK (NIH): niddk.nih.gov/ health-information/ blood-diseases/ anemia-inflammation-chronic-disease
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.