Many types of blockage of body passages or fluid vessels cause medical symptoms. Examples include choking, constipation, gastrointestinal obstruction, embolism (blood vessel blockage), and many other types.
... More on Blockage »
Causes List for Blockage
Possible causes of Blockage (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Abruzzo-Erickson syndrome (blockage)
- Acne (Blockage)
- Acute Closed-Angle Glaucoma (blockage, sudden blockage)
- Aganglionosis (blockage)
- Airway obstruction (Blockage)
- Alagille syndrome (Blockage)
- Angina (blockage)
- Anophthalmia plus syndrome (blockage)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (blockage)
- Aortic aneurysm, familial thoracic type 4 (blockages)
- Aortic aneurysm, familial thoracic type 6 ...
Everyday common types of medical blockage include:
Other types of medical blockage symptoms include:
- Airway obstruction (choking; bronchospasm)
- Gastrointestinal obstruction
- Embolism (thromboembolism)
- Pulmonary embolism
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Foreign body
- Blocked tear duct
- Urine retention (urinary obstruction)
- Kidney stones ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.