Bleeding Under Skin
Bleeding under the skin is a serious symptom that may indicate dangerous disorders (e.g. hemorrhagic rash, meningococcal disease). The types of under-skin bleeding include bruising, petechiae, ecchymosis, purpura, hematoma, and hemorrhagic rash.
Causes of under-skin bleeding range from trauma (i.e. a simple bruise or hematoma) to
... More on Bleeding Under Skin »
Causes List for Bleeding Under Skin
Possible causes of Bleeding Under Skin (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (Purpura)
- AL amyloidosis (Purpura)
- Actinic purpura (Purpura)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Petechiae, purpura)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (Bleeding under the skin)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (Bleeding under the skin, Petechiae)
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (petechiae)
- Adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency (Purpura) ...
The types of under-skin bleeding include:More Types of Bleeding Under Skin »
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.