A tendency to bleed easily, or similarly to bruise easily, is a serious medical symptom. This may indicate unexplained bleeding or bruises appearing on the body, or may be seen as the poor healing or continued bleeding of an injury (e.g. scab bleeding). A variety of diseases may be
... More on Bleeding tendency »
Specific Causes of Bleeding tendency
Liver cirrhosis: Cirrhosis can affect the liver's ability to make the blood clot, leaving you at risk of severe bleeding if you cut yourself.
...Source: NHS Choices UK1
... Causes of Bleeding tendency »
Causes List for Bleeding tendency
Possible causes of Bleeding tendency (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Tumor (Easy bruising)
- ACTH-producing pituitary tumor (Easy bruising)
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (bruise easily, easy bruising)
- Acquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia (easy bruising)
- Acute leukemia (bruise easily)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (easy bleeding, easy bruising)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (Easy ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ cirrhosis/ treatment/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.