Specific Causes of Bent finger
Trigger finger: Trigger finger occurs if there's a problem with the tendon or sheath, such as inflammation and swelling. The tendon can no longer slide easily through the sheath and can bunch up to form a small lump (nodule). This
... Causes of Bent finger »
Causes List for Bent finger
Possible causes of Bent finger (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- ATR-X syndrome (Radial deviation of finger)
- Aarskog syndrome, autosomal dominant (Radial deviation of finger)
- Aarskog syndrome (Radial deviation of finger)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome (Radial deviation of finger)
- Acrofacial Dysostosis type 1, Nager Type (Radial deviation of finger)
- Acrorenal syndrome recessive ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.